Exactly 3 weeks ago today, Ellie was having a tantrum. We put her in time out and she continued her tantrum until she got so worked up she fell over and hit her cheek on the stair. She had such a black bruise that it looked like I drew on her face with black marker. 3 weeks later, its still there. Its significantly better, but its still very visible. I guess she wants to go for the abused child look because she did the exact same thing last night. She took a toy from Zach and then hit Ben with it. Off to time out she went. She was so annoyed she started her tantrum, fell over and gave herself a black eye. We're going out today and I'm only slightly worried that someones going to get the wrong idea!
Not Sure If This Will Be My Last Post
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment