I never learned to play an instrument as a kid and now I wish I had. I told Jon I wanted to learn either piano or guitar. Apparently, I'm going to learn both! Jon also wants to learn the guitar and his dad just happened to have 2 guitars he isn't using. He dropped them off this weekend and is going to let us borrow them for a while.
Jon also had a coupon for guitar center who was running a sale on keyboards. So we picked one up over the weekend. Jon has spent more time on the guitar and I've been on the keyboard more. I think we're both making pretty good progress.
Of course who would be satisfied with a guitar and keyboard when you can have a banjo too? After hearing David Crowder do a hoedown at a recent concert, Jon was sold on learning the banjo too. He found a really nice one and it was delivered yesterday. Its actually really cool. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. He taught himself most of a song in about 2 hours. Its going to be even louder over here. We might need to buy the neighbors some earplugs!
Not Sure If This Will Be My Last Post
11 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment