Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boring

I think I win the title for most boring mom recently. We were just getting into a routine with three kids. We were going out, we went on play dates, we were having fun. Then I found out I was pregnant. Then the nausea started, like the very next day, and it got a little worse each day. My OB gave me medicine that only helps some days. I haven't felt like myself in weeks. The thought of doing most anything sounds miserable. Unfortunately, the kids are stuck. We've spent more time at home the past few weeks than I'd like. They've watched more tv/movies than I'd like to admit. Video games have become an important part of Bens life.
Luckily, they are still smiling. They don't appear to be too damaged.... yet. Even better, its starting to get warm so I see a lot of back yard time in our future. I think I'm slowly going from miserable to tolerable so I hope to be heading out more. I hope to give the kids a little bit of normal before we turn things up side down again.

No comments: