Thursday, October 6, 2011

Doctor day

Sam had his three year check up and Ellie had her 9month check up today. It was pretty painless. Sam is 34lbs (75%) and 36 1/4in (25%). That translates to short and chubby. His BMI backs that up which is over 90%. She is actually not worried about that. He does not look morbidly obese by any means. We just have to make sure he keeps up with his fruits and veggies. Everything else was completely normal.
Ellie is 15lbs 13oz (5%) and 26 1/2in (10%). I really thought she would have bumped her percentages up a little bit with the amount of food shes been eating recently. She is basically eating non stop. If we are at the table, she feels she needs to be eating the whole time. If anyone is eating, she should be eating too. If a commercial comes on that has food on it, she wants food. I don't know where she is putting all of it! Everything else is normal. She is standing more, doing the regular crawl more, she can now feed herself and most days her spitting up is better, but it still comes and goes. We've got a pretty healthy house full of kids.

I had my doctor appointment yesterday. I am still measuring at 37 weeks and am now 37weeks and 2 days. Yes, that means 12 days till baby. No chance this one is coming early even though all the discomfort, pain etc came extra early! She has revised her weight guess to under 8lbs, but got that after touching my stomach for all of 10seconds so I guess we'll see how accurate that method is. I go back for 1 more check next week then we head to the hospital on the 18th. We have a few more finishing touches to put on the house (when I say we, I really mean Jon. I've given him a decent to do list). Other than that, I'm ready to pop this boy out!

No comments: