Sunday, January 15, 2012

Good bye

My parents decided they've had enough of Ohio winters so they built a house in North Carolina. They claim its a good half way point between David and I, but I personally think they picked there because my youngest brother, Tony just got married. Since Jon and I wont be having any more kids they had to go where the next possible grandchild might be (Tony and Marie are a short drive away from the new house)! Tony has been down there since just after Zach was born. He came up this weekend to finish packing up the house and take my mom down with him. They came over to see the kids one last time before their trip back in the spring. Sadly, Ellie slept through the visit, but we are happy to pass on lots of hugs and kisses for them.
Have a safe trip and we'll see you soon.

No comments: