Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tuesday pm-Wednesday

Tuesday night my parents took us out to dinner. The food was really good. I think the kids especially liked it:
I forgot to mention that Zach got sick on Monday. He had a fever, wasn't eating and none of the kids were taking their afternoon naps. By Wednesday he was pretty much back to his normal self. So when we decided to go to the beach on Wednesday, I figured all the kids were healthy enough to enjoy it and since none of them were napping, we could just go. I was very wrong!
This is the only picture we have of Zach at the beach. After about 10minutes, he was tired and wanted a nap. Of course, it was crazy windy so we couldn't get an umbrella up for some shade. The wind also made it impossible for him to relax and get comfy so he screamed and screamed and screamed some more. The rest of the group managed to have some fun though.
My parents had something going on Wednesday night so we were on our own for dinner. We grabbed a pizza, threw in a movie and recovered from the day.

To be continued....

No comments: