Thursday, October 9, 2014

Happiness is a warm tush!

When we moved into our Lakewood house, it came with a heated toilet seat.  I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I'd ever seen, until the first time I had to pee.  It was January in an old, drafty house.  Sitting on a heated toilet seat made our butts feel like royalty.
When we moved, we joked about the toilet seat, but it was April and the house is significantly warmer than the Lakewood house on any given day.  It wasn't until last weekend (when the high was 50 degrees) that we truly missed the heated seat. We've had our bedroom windows open (with a fan in one) so our room, and bathroom, has been especially cold.  I decided to surprise Jon with an early Christmas present and bought a heated seat for our bathroom.  It even has a built in night light.  Its awesome! We feel like royalty again.  I know it sounds completely ridiculous, but I highly recommend this little piece of heaven!

No comments: