Thursday, February 19, 2015

Just a matter of time

I love my daughter, but I'm not naive.  Shes a terror and an instigator.  I've known for 4 years that if she ever got her hands on scissors the first thing that would be gone is her (or Zachs) hair.  We've done a decent job of hiding the scissors, but apparently a pair got away from us.  She gave herself a haircut yesterday.  It wasn't just a little haircut. She cut from her part to her ear.  Since her hair is so curly, it wasn't totally noticeable if you just glanced at her, but I knew.
We took her to get another haircut this morning.  Its so short.  I miss her long, bouncy curls.  She has boy hair now and I don't like it.  She said she likes it, but she hasn't looked excited about it yet.  I hope she didn't get my really slow growing hair gene.

No comments: