Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pierogies

Pierogies are a very special thing in the Purdum family. They are truly amazing and very rare.  They make an appearance any time a new baby enters the family and thats about it.  For some reason I got it in my head that it would be fun to spend a day with Corrie learning how to make them.
Spending a day with Corrie is always fun, but pierogie making is torture!  It wasn't too terrible until we got to the rolling and stuffing.  It quickly went from decent to pure hell!
It was a long and painful few hours, but the end result was completely worth it.  They turned out pretty amazing.  I hope Jon is savoring every bite, because they wont be making an appearance again any time soon!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

It wasn't that bad! And I was very proud of you - you did good! But I agree, we've got plenty of time until our next pierogi adventure!