Tuesday, October 18, 2016

5

My baby turned 5 today.  He wanted to be just like his big brother and start the day at Dunkin Donuts at midnight.  I guess all the excitement caught up with him, just for a minute though.  He got his second wind pretty quick.

We went to visit Mamaw this morning who is in town for the week and we went out to lunch. He's been asking to go to Sky Zone for a while so we headed up there before dinner.  For the first half hour we were the only people there.  It was pretty nice.
 Zach requested spaghetti for dinner and brownies for dessert.  
I can't believe my youngest is 5.  That seems like such a big boy.  Hes a lot like Sam.  Hes very athletic and loves to play pretty much anything.  He's generous, most of the time.  He lets Jon and I cuddle with his favorite stufties all the time. He still climbs into bed with me most mornings. He loves everything green and he is the pickiest eater I've ever met. He eats the exact same breakfast and lunch every day.  He will alternate between 2 sometimes 3 meals for dinner and thats it.  He makes meals so much fun!  He makes us laugh everyday except when he loses his giraffe right before bedtime, which happens at least twice a week.  Hes a handful in a good way and we wouldn't change a thing.

No comments: