Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Growing up

Well, we officially have a big boy. Tonight Ben made the transition from a crib to a toddler bed. The first hour was rough, probably more for me than Ben. He seemed to like it right away. However, when we put him in for the night, he immediately crawled out and ran to the door behind us and cried. After we went back in the room, he went back and forth between the bed and us, but after a while he got distracted with his musical aquarium and we made a run for it. I was surprised that after that, we didn't hear a sound out of him. I haven't peeked at him yet. I'm sure I'll do that the second I'm done with this. I'm a little nervous about the morning. He cant get out of his room yet, but it wont take much for him to be able to get the door open. Of course, I'm imagining all the trouble he can get into. I'll let you know how it goes.


In health news, I talked to the cardiologist today. She got the results from my holter monitor. Everything she saw was within normal limits for pregnancy. I had a couple extra beats and some tachycardia (faster beats), but overall, my heart is fine and it looks like all my issues are pregnancy related and I'm just going to have to deal with it. I think we all knew that in the back of our heads, but it was nice to get the reassurance. So I just have to drink a ton, rest as much as I can and see what happens.

No comments: