Sunday, June 29, 2008

My AMAZING husband!!

Well, after waiting for 3 months, Jon was finally given the good news we've been hoping for. At his review in March, he was advised that National City is really happy with the work he's been doing on various projects he's been working on. If he kept going the way he was, his boss was going to push for a mid year review. On Friday, Jon got another raise. They are completely impressed with Jon---of course! This pretty much puts us in a position to have me stop working in October when Spud is born. I will probably try to work a few hours a week for extra spending money and to hold onto my sanity, but it looks like things are falling into place.
Back to Ben-- we have been explaining that mommy has a baby in her belly. He's slowly starting to get it. He now says, "hi baby" as he waives to my stomach. However, 5 minutes later, he'll shove his elbow in my stomach. The only down part is that he went up to Jon and said hi to the baby in his belly!
It looks like he's catching a cold. He's got a runny nose and just hasn't been himself today. Because of that, he had a rough time with his nap today. He's been doing excellent with his bed, but today, he couldn't lay still. I let him lay down with me in our bed. That seemed to do the trick.


No comments: