Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Early Christmas

Jon and I realized there isn't anything that we really need for Christmas. We decided to get a new camera as our gift to each other. While our old camera still took good pictures, the video quality wasn't great, especially in low light and we had to tape the door shut that holds the memory card. Jon found a new canon and he picked it up last night. Its a great little camera and we're looking forward to getting a video of the kids to post.

The past 3 days have
been frustrating. I have yet another cold (I think I'm at 5 this year). I found out that taking a decongestant while breast feeding can cause your milk supply to dry up. I took Sudafed the first night to try to help me sleep, but it didn't really work so I've gone with out any meds...again. Of course, Ben has picked the past three days to be extra rambunctious. He and Bailey have been cute running around the house and entertaining each other. However, Ben is getting a little too excited and has been beating up Bailey.
Sam didn't want to get left out so he has decided not to sleep. Sunday night was terrible. He slept less than an hour from 10pm to 5am. Last night was slightly better, but Jon ended up with him at 3:30 and wasn't able to get back to sleep. I'm trying to keep S
am up a little more than normal today in hopes he'll sleep more tonight. So far its going well, I just hope he can keep it up.
New camera pics:


1 comment:

Prasti said...

oh i feel your pain. emma has a cold too (i think she was the one that gave it to me), but hers doesn't seem to be as bad as mine. i have yet to take any meds...but this 2 day headache may drive me to find some tylenol.