Monday, December 22, 2008

Nature Center

My friend, Stacey and I picked up Layla this morning and headed to the Nature Center in North Olmsted. It's smaller than the one we usually go to, but it had a lot for the kids to check out. We ended up being the only people there so the kids had the run of the place. They were most fascinated by an owl display. They got to hit a button and hear the sound an owl makes.
Huge, plastic ants were all over a play tree in the middle of the center. They completely freaked me out!

In Sam news, he slept through the night again last night. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. He's been sleeping during the day a little more than usual the past couple days and not eating too much. I don't know if he just wants to sleep through the cold weather or if it's some kind of growth spurt. I'm afraid that when his day time sleeping evens out that his night time sleeping will get adjusted too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you guys so much for taking Layla along. I think she really enjoyed getting out of the house, and mommy got some rest. You are some awesome friends!!