Monday, April 13, 2009

Catch up

I know, I didn't update the blog all last week. I was too busy wiping runny noses! Ben woke up with a cold last Monday and was nice enough to give it to Sam. Fortunately, his was a little more mild than Ben's. I think everyone is finally feeling better, but we're still waiting for Ben to get back to his normal self. He's been a little over sensitive and still has no appetite.

Here's a quick recap of the week:
Playing with friends at the Nature Center for play group.

Hanging out at home:
Coloring Easter eggs:Happy Easter:
Showing daddy how it's done:
We went to Gram and Paps for lunch after church yesterday with Aaron, Prasti, Emma and Corrie. We all had treats waiting for us and had a great time eating and relaxing.
Going for a ride:
We hope everyone had a great holiday.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What handsome little guys. Oh and Jenna, I forgot to tell you how nice your hair looked at church yesterday. I like the curls.