Friday, August 21, 2009

Of course I don't have my camera

We were getting ready to go for a walk this morning. I got my phone, sunglasses and picked up the camera. Then I thought that it would just be one more thing to carry if I brought my camera. We are making a couple stops, but I probably wont need my camera. So I put it down. I should have known better.
We had a decent storm last night and part of a huge tree came down around the corner from us. I didn't think it was that windy, but it must of been. The tree was huge and half of it split off towards the bottom. As some crews were parking, probably to start cleaning it up, I thought, "that would have been a cool picture."
Next, we headed to aunt Prastis house. Today is Aaron and Prastis 5 year anniversary. Happy anniversary guys. We dropped off a card and Ben and Emma played for a few minutes. They are just too cute when they are together. It would have been nice to get a picture of the two of them running around the yard or sitting in a chair together while staring at a doorbell that doesn't work.
Finally, we headed to the Calaways. The kids played in the yard and Ben actually rode a tricycle (for the first time). He still needs a little bit of practice, but he moved him self forward in almost a straight line for several feet. Then Tate got on his tricycle and offered rides. Ben hopped on the back of it, put his arms around Tate and they were off. It was so stinkin' cute and I missed the picture! I'm going to have to attach the thing to my hip so I never forget it again.

I did manage to bring the camera to play group yesterday. Unfortunately, I was so busy trying to keep it away from Sam that I forgot to take a lot of pictures. I did manage to get Ben away from the see saw long enough to smile. Here is baby Aelyn:

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Doesn't it always seem like you are missing the best pictures when you don't have your camera? I'm sure there will be many opportunities for more cuteness!