Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wedding day

My cousin, Chris got married yesterday to Shannon. They got very lucky with the weather and were able to have an outdoor ceremony. Everyone had a lot of fun at the reception, although I had some nightmares last night from seeing my husband dance with my mom----you just had to be there! We had a great time and are so excited for them. Thank you to Reid and Stacey for watching the boys for us. Ben can't stop talking about you guys!
Lindsey and I showing off our race day shirts.
Play time:Ben took a quick bike ride before nap time today. He amazed us at how much he's improved since his last ride. We just have to work on the steering.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

you did a great job with the straps! You look beautiful.

Still can't believe how big both boys have gotten!

Melissa said...

Nice dress Jenna! Ben has made huge improvements since the last video you posted. He'll have to ride on over for a playdate!