Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Blue Devil

Jon was so excited (insert A LOT of sarcasm here) to come home yesterday and find a bag full of Duke paraphernalia for Ellie. You might remember that I am a huge Duke/Coach K fan and Jon is a fan of a silly little team called Kentucky (boooo!) My brother and future sister in law live in North Carolina and have great jobs resulting in AWESOME Duke attire for the kids (and me). I think Duke blue is her color!
Thank you Tony and Marie. You guys rock!!!

2 comments:

Connie Krebs said...

How funny! My cousin is Christian Laettner who played for Duke and I was actually at that game where he made the famous shot against Kentucky in the last second of the game! Needless to say that my family all have tons of Duke stuff!

TonySwegle said...

Glad to see that the Duke gear has already been used! I think Sam is the only one who doesn't have anything of his own to show is Duke love so we will have to work on that...