Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ellie

I know I'm a bit behind on posts. Between getting over the shock of finding out we're pregnant, our mini-vacation (which I'll write about next time) and increasingly worse nausea, its been rough finding time to sit down at the computer.
Ellie had a doctor appointment last week. She is growing.....slowly. She is up to 8.5lbs (5%) and 22 1/8" (10%). Unfortunately, she had to get shots, so she had a rough afternoon, but she was a trooper. She is still sleeping well. We get 6-8hrs each night, feed her then she goes back to sleep for anywhere from 1-4hrs! I can't complain too much.
She is smiling all the time, "talking", following us with her eyes and she hates to be alone in a room. She is right where she should be.

2 comments:

Prasti said...

poor girl...shots are never fun. well, it's good to hear that she's growing even though she now weighs aboutthe same as jameson...lol!

Mom said...

...and I swear that when you say, "Ellie" to her, she repeats it.