Sunday, March 20, 2011

No itch here

Today, Jon and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We kept it simple this year. Gram babysat yesterday while Jon and I headed to Mongolian BBQ for lunch. We ate way too much, but it was fantastic. We spent the day today relaxing and watching basketball (Go DUKE!!!). We are about to keep with our tradition of watching our wedding video and dancing our first dance. I'm wondering if their will come a time when we skip the embarrassment and let that part of the tradition go. Life has thrown us some curve balls (aka a third pregnancy), but I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. I love you baby! Happy anniversary.

1 comment:

Prasti said...

happy anniversary! for some reason i thought it was tomorrow, otherwise i would have told you in person today :).

for your 10 year, you should have me video you guys doing your wedding dance! :D