Saturday, May 26, 2012

Take 2

Now that we've had some time to recover from the half marathon, we started talking about fall races. With Corries crazy work schedule, the only race she can squeeze in is the Towpath run in October. While the course lacks the spectators and excitement that the Cleveland marathon has, its primarily flat, its a limestone trail (good for the knees) and since its in October, I'm hoping it will be cooler than mid-May. All of those add up to me running another half marathon. I thought about doing the full for about a minute, but after such a rough race last week, I could use another (easier) half to boost my confidence and time. I signed up today (as did Corrie) and I'm excited to get to work. Who's with us?

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Yay!! Looking forward to getting a better one under the belt. Then onto bigger and longer !?!?!?