Monday, October 15, 2012

4

My (second) baby is four today.  I still remember going to the hospital like it was yesterday.  I remember Jim the PA trying to convince me I didn't need to be nervous.  I remember Jon in the ugly scrubs that were too big.  I remember watching the mirror, waiting for my boy to be born.  I remember seeing him for the first time and holding my breath until I knew he was healthy and didn't have the lung issues that Ben had.  I can't believe it was four years ago.  
Sam woke up with a huge smile on his face and announced to all his school friends that today is his birthday.  We'll have his requested dinner of chocolate chip pancakes tonight and a trip to the park.  I'm sure we'll be visiting Menchies at some point and we'll have a group party on Sunday for Sam and Zach along with two of their friends. Happy birthday little man.
2008
2010
2012

No comments: