Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa

Saturday night was Santa night.  Just like every year (for the past 11 years), we went out to dinner, walked the lights at my old development and ooed and ahhed over other Christmas lights.  
When it came time to see Santa, Sam didn't seem too excited to talk to him.  However, the minute we got up there he started telling him what was on his wish list.  He wasn't even on his lap yet.  Ben also did a great job telling him what he wanted. Ellie just stared and Zach wasn't overly thrilled.  The best part was when we left, Santa told the boys that the best gift of all is Jesus.  I'm so excited he said that and so impressed he had the guts to say it.  I can imagine it not going over well with some parents. 
Of course, the minute I started taking pictures the battery light started flashing.  I took what I could get and didn't spend a lot of time trying to get that one great shot. Heres what we got:




No comments: