Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tattoo, no pics yet

I've been thinking about a Zach tattoo for a while.  I had a couple thoughts in mind so when I made the appointment, I gave him some small scale ideas.  Of course, by the time I got there, the idea had changed about 25 times and each idea got bigger and bigger.  When I showed up for my apt last week, my guy was a bit overwhelmed with my idea for the amount of time we had.  We made a deal that I would come back the following week for the Zach tattoo and while I was there, I would add to my flower arm.  I had a random idea for that arm and it turned out great. Unfortunately, the inner arm is a rough spot to get a tattoo on.  I knew it would be more sore than the others, but holy cow!  By the time I went to bed, I had a red ring around the outside of the bottom of the tattoo which is turning into a bruise.  Its also swollen and PAINFUL! After we get through the peeling and painful phase, I'll post a picture or two and by that time, hopefully, I'll have my Zach tattoo ready to show off.

3 comments:

Mom said...

OUCH

Mom said...

OUCH!!!

Prasti said...

Can't wait to see it! My Aaron tattoo was pretty sensitive and got a little swollen too. I can't imagine the inner arm.