Friday, September 20, 2013

Zachary and his giraffe

I finally got my Zach tattoo last night.  I love it.  It fits him perfectly.  I love fall and October is my favorite month.  It works out well that thats when he was born.  If you know anything about Zach you know that his giraffe is his most prized possession.  It makes a bad day better, it lets him fall asleep, it comforts and soothes.  Its his best friend and had to be included.
I was originally thinking about the inside of my flower arm for Zachs tattoo, but I wanted something that sort of flowed.  I came across an owl and loved it.  I told my guy I wanted an owl and he drew this up.  Its still peeling and healing so it doesn't look its best, but its getting there. Eventually I'll throw in some more flowers and leaves and fill it up a bit more, but after 2 tattoos in 2 weeks, I think I'm done for just a bit!

No comments: