Thursday, March 20, 2014

10!

Jon and I have been married for 10 years today.  Where did the last 10 years go?  It seems like just the other day we were living in Cherry Tree, sleeping at least until 8am and heading out at a moments notice. 10 years later, we have to plan our dates at least a week in advance to ensure a babysitter.  We rarely have a quiet house.  Sleeping until 7am is a luxury we rarely see and fighting toddlers are our main source of entertainment!  I still don't know how we got here...4 kids.  We weren't sure we'd have any and now we have 4! We're moving to Olmsted Twp in 3 weeks.  I never thought I'd live so "far" away.  I'm a stay at home, home schooling mom. What?  That was never in my game plan.  Its amazing to see how much both of us, our lives, our family has changed.  Based on the last 10 years, I can only image where the next 10 will take us!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Happy Anniversary. The last 10 years have been so much fun. Can't wait to see where the next 10 take you!