Monday, March 10, 2014

Rend

Last night Jon, his mom and I went to see Kari Jobe and Rend Collective Experience with a group of friends. While Kari was the main attraction, we were all there to see Rend.  I realized on the way there, this was my first Christian concert.  It was definitely different from a regular concert, but just as much fun.  Warren Barfield was also there.  I've never heard of him and he told more stories then singing, but he was pretty funny.  He also did a great job of promoting Compassion International.  We didn't have the best seats, but its a small venue so they really don't have any bad seats.  The whole price of admission was worth hearing Rend sing "Build Your Kingdom Here" and yes, play the jingling johnny!  I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing them again when they're headlining.

No comments: