Monday, June 23, 2014

Kiddie Park

I'm slightly embarrassed to say that in all of Bens 7 years we've never taken him to Kiddie Park.  He's been invited to a couple birthdays there, but we've always had something else going on.  We finally got the group together and went Saturday morning.  We pretty much had to beg the front gate chick to let Ben in without any restrictions.  He's right at the 50" height limit.  I hope he really enjoyed himself since I don't know that we'll be able to do that again.
The rides were a bit beneath a 7 year old, but he still managed to smile.  The rest of the group had a great time. Sam loved the roller coaster.  He was actually the only one who liked it.  The babies were crying when they got off the ride.  Sam went on it twice!

Zach was looking for his seat belt on the merry go round. Thank goodness for daddy!


It was a fun morning with the kids.  I hope to get the babies there a few more times before they get too big. In Ellies case, I'm guessing that will happen when she's 10!  I think we owe Ben a trip to Swings N Things!

No comments: