Friday, August 29, 2014

8



Ben has been counting down the days until his birthday for at least the last 3 months.  Even though I've known (for a long time) that today was coming, having an 8 year old snuck up on me.  
Ben is pretty much the same kid he was last year.  He got a hair cut for the first time in a year so he's a bit lighter. He still loves Skylanders and Avengers, but has added Pokemon (despite my disapproval).  We're still waiting on his common sense to kick in and if he could read the directions on anything just one time, it would make my year!  He has discovered that sometimes its just more fun to play with his friends than dad (despite dads disapproval).  He gives amazing hugs and is still a cuddle bug.  He tells the worst jokes, but we have to laugh at how funny he thinks they are.  He loves to "cook" toast, build things with Legos and boss Sam around.  He's my helper and my little man.  Happy birthday Benjamin.

1 comment:

Prasti said...

Happy birthday, Ben! We miss you so much, and wish we were there to celebrate. We have your gift...it just needs to get in the mail :).