Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And the verdict is.....

Well, we had our ultrasound yesterday. We have a healthy baby boy on the way. I am 19 weeks today and he measured at 19 weeks 3 days. He's right on track. We could see all 10 fingers and toes. Now comes the hard part of deciding on a name. Once again, we will keep the name secret until the end so we're working on a fun nickname like we had for Ben.
The annoying part is just when I thought this one would be an easy pregnancy (the nausea is gone!), my body had to throw in a different complication. I'm having a couple issues with shortness of breath and feeling like I'm going to faint, so I'm going to see a cardiologist tomorrow to get checked out. Hopefully, it will turn out to be nothing and start to resolve on its own. I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: