Monday, May 5, 2008

New adventures

Benjamin started with a new sitter today. Melissa goes to our church and has a daughter a week younger than Ben. She also watches another toddler for half the day that is a week older than Ben. It sounds like his day was packed with activity. They did a lot of reading, swinging, playing with Lego's, dancing etc etc.

Ben also had a busy day yesterday. He spent the afternoon with grandma and grandpa while Jon and I went to the Indians game with our church. It was a lot of fun, but a win would have been nice.
In pregnancy news, I have fired my OB. I wasn't thrilled with her attitude or the attitude of one of her assistants. I was referred to a doctor out of Lakewood Hospital. I've heard great things about her so I hope she lives up to the hype. I'll meet her and have an ultrasound 5-27. As long as it cooperates, we'll know the sex that day. The only downfall is I'll deliver at Lakewood instead of Fairview. I'm a little disappointed about that, but if this doctor is as good as I hear, I'll get over it pretty quickly!

No comments: