Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates

First things first, we have a nickname for the baby. Benjamin was spike and this one is spud! We got a lot of fun suggestions, but couldn't find many that we agree on, so spud it is.

We had play group this morning. Benjamin would swing all day long if he could!






We went to the cardiologist today. I have an infection they are trying to find the source of. That could be the answer to everything, but I'm also wearing a 24hour holter monitor (it records everything my heart does). Tuesday, I'm going for an echo to make sure the heart is structurally sound, but she feels pretty optimistic about everything. I'll go back on the 12th for results etc.

Benjamin has been working on his animal sounds. He's added cow, chicken, elephant and sheep to the list. I tried to get him to show off his new talents, but its hard to get that kid to sit still and focus on one thing.

No comments: