Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun fest

Every year, the Baptist Church at the end of our street has a mini festival for all the kids. Ben and Jon took a walk down to check it out this year. There was a lot of music, games and fun. I think Ben will do a little better next year. He didn't quite grasp putt putt and some of the other games, but he still managed to have fun.
Unfortunately, Jon and Ben came home to a brown out which quickly turned into a black out. Luckily, Ben managed to fall asleep before it got too hot in here so Jon and I played a game of Scrabble by candle light. It was a close game, but I managed to come out victorious. I usually insist on playing Scrabble because its one of the few games we have that I can actually beat Jon at!

Ben and I had a busy morning of shopping with grandma Saturday morning. We got a lot of great stuff for Spuds room. Ben managed to con grandma into some Elmo sippy cups. We all had fun and are grateful to grandma for taking care of our boys.

Saturday afternoon was Tates 3rd birthday party. Unfortunately, Ben slept through it. I was able to go and check out the excitement.

No comments: