Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spaghetti!

Jon always leaves for church before Ben and I to go set up his drums. When we get there, he's ready to find dadda and help him out with what ever Jon's doing.


Sunday night we had some friends over for dinner. We kept it simple with spaghetti. Ben had a great time trying to get it in his mouth. He's going through an independent phase and wouldn't let Jon or I help him at all.
Oren has been showing off a new expression. Its hilarious to see him do it so we couldn't resist putting on the blog.
We've had a busy couple of days moving furniture. We almost have a nursery started. Jon and our friend Dave cleared out the spare bedroom and converted it to the new closet. Ben and I are going shopping with my mom on Saturday to start making the nursery actually look like a nursery. We're down to 98 days till the due date. I think we'll actually be ready!

No comments: