Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going for a ride

Benjamin spent Friday at the zoo with Gram, aunt Prasti, Emma and Ty. They explored the Rain Forest and it sounds like they had a lot of fun. After, they went up to see Uncle Aaron at work. They had the Fed Ex race car there and spent some time checking it out.
The weekend was full of tantrums and time outs. I don't know what happened. He had a bit of a runny nose, so I'm going to blame it on a mini-cold. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with him as I was last weekend. However, I spent the morning with him on Monday and he was like a completely different kid. If I didn't know better, I would say he's bi-polar! We went for a walk to see grandma and her staff yesterday and Ben had a great time. He held my hand while we walked (we've been struggling with that the past 3 weeks), he got to play with the elevator, he talked to almost everyone--he was great. The rest of the morning was filled with laughing, playing, love you's and hugs. We've had a couple of the normal tantrums since then, but overall, he's been a dream. We're headed to Kalahari on Thursday so as long as we get this side of him, we'll be ok. We probably wont update the blog again until Sunday or Monday, but we'll make sure to have some great pics.

1 comment:

Prasti said...

got your tel. msg. wohoo! the very first comment! do i get a prize?