Monday, November 10, 2008

What to do???

Its Monday morning at 9:30 and both of my children are still asleep! I don't know what to do with myself! Ben has slept this late maybe twice in his life. Sam usually sleeps all day long, but by this time he's usually been up for a while and has moved downstairs to be with me. The boy had an amazing night last night and is still in his crib. He actually stayed awake for a couple hours before bed time so he went right to sleep when we laid him down at 10pm. He woke up at 3am and again at 6am. Unfortunately, I'm getting used to having very little sleep so after having 5 hours, I was wide awake and couldn't go back to sleep.
I guess this is the perfect time to update the blog! Friday, we went to my moms office. We showed off Sam to everyone then headed to lunch. Of course, all Ben took away from the afternoon was he got to "hit the buttons." (The elevator buttons).

My parents stopped over yesterday to see the kids and brought us some food--thank you.

Last night we went to aunt Corrie's house for dinner and did some Christmas decorating. I know, its a little early, but it was now or never for her so we did it--with Christmas music and all. Ben and Tyler spent the majority of the night chasing the cat. When he wasn't tormenting Sabine, he was fascinated with the microwave!

Thanks for the pics aunt Corrie!

No comments: