Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finally, a real Purdum

For 8 years my husband has been telling me how wonderful his Vans are, how comfortable they are and how they are "the coolest"! For 8 years its gone in 1 ear and right out the other. He finally won me over. Jon will be marking today on his calendar because I bought my first pair of Vans this afternoon. We went to West Side Skate Shop and found a decent selection. I am clearly not a skater chick so I was slightly intimidated when we first walked in, but everyone was great. I ended up with a pair like Jons. I've actually already picked out my next pair! I'm finally a "real" Purdum.

2 comments:

Prasti said...

welcome to the cool kids' club, and congratulations! we should plan a day when all of us wear our vans at the same time. now sam has to get a pair too...

Corrie said...

guess I'm not a real Purdum (but was one in high school?)

they look good!