Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quiet time

Gram and Pap came up yesterday to take Ben and Emma to The Rainforest. Even though the favorite part of the day seemed to be watching a monkey pee, it sounds like they had a great time.Sam and I spent some quiet time at home. We thought about going out for a while, but I decided to stay in and catch up on some of the things that usually get pushed aside. We got some quality cuddling in while I did some reading, made some phone calls and things like that. I missed Ben, but I have to admit it was nice to have a quiet house. Even when Ben is taking a nap, I'm usually feeding or playing with Sam, doing house stuff etc. and have to hope that he falls asleep at the same time in order for me to get just me time.

As always, it wouldn't be a car ride with out Bob the tomato. They took Bens cd with them and Ben and Emma did a beautiful rendition of "This is the Day."


Ben surprised us last night by reading us one of his favorite bed time books. He was doing a great job until he lost the rattlesnake:


Ben just heard an airplane:

Align Left
Sam being his cute self.
It sounds like everyone had a great day. Thanks Gram and Pap.

No comments: