Thursday, July 16, 2009

The new "Brat Pack"

Dawn and family were nice enough to share their pretzels with the entire play group this morning. This is the only time you will see all of them sitting still at the same time.
Those Calaway kids are too cute!

Aunt Prasti on swing duty.

Apparently we talked for too long at lunch.


Outside with Ben yesterday:
Me: Can you draw me an airplane?
Ben: I can draw an airplane.....long pause...no I can't draw an airplane.
Me: Can you draw a house?
Ben: I can draw a house.....long pause...no I can't draw a house.
Me: What can you draw?
Ben: I can draw a rattlesnake!
He definitely did not get any of the Purdum artist genes. Sorry kiddo!

4 comments:

2blessed2stress said...

lol great pics, love Ben's way of thinking! Give him time, it might still emerge! :)

2blessed2stress said...

Hey did you notice that the two almost 4 year olds are on the ends..... with a complete set of 2 year olds in the middle.... and they dont look any bigger for bookends? LOOL

Corrie said...

What a great first shot! As for Ben, give him time. Those artistic genes need time to grow!!

Melissa said...

Looks like fantastic art to me! Layla likes to draw snakes and worms too. Sorry we missed play group today. We missed everyone.