Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No more gummy smile

Sam is now a member of the big boys club. His first tooth popped through yesterday. The bottom two have been on the verge of popping up for a little while now. The left one is taking its time, but the right is up and on display.If you look really closely, you can see the tooth past the glare.

Sunday night we had dinner with some friends and met the biggest basset hound I've ever seen. His name is Buster. He is extremely friendly, and he really likes to eat.

Last night we went up to Sullivans to visit our mugs with gram, pap, Aaron, Prasti and kids. Emma was very cute with Sam. Every time she came over to see him, she giggled and said, "I think he likes me."

2 comments:

Prasti said...

i like basset hounds...i think they mostly lay around :).

Corrie said...

My heart just melts at the picture of Sam in the grass. How sweet he is! I can't wait to get back and hug all these kiddos again!