Thursday, March 18, 2010

Did I say bed room?

Last time I mentioned the lego room I told you we were going to turn it into our bedroom, and maybe one day, a play room. Well, we kept talking about it and kept coming up with small reasons why it would make a better play room than bedroom. I'll spare you all the reasons, but at the last minute we made the switch to play room. We did some painting, got a gate and moved up half of the toys in the living room and all of Bens crafting supplies. Here is the finished product minus some decorating.
When you come up the stairs this is to your right:
This is the view straight ahead of you:
This is the other half of the straight ahead view:
This is the view to the left:
This is the wall in line with the steps:
Looking down the stairs:
Did you get that? Of course we did it just in time for the weather to turn nice when we'll want to be outside, not up in the play room. I guess we'll be ready to have some friends over on those rainy days!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks nice you guys! I see what you mean about not having enough wall space for the bed and furniture with all the nooks.