Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Running buddy

Benjamin has been asking if he can go running with me for a couple months. I kept telling him he can go when the snow melts. Well, its melted so I made good on my promise tonight. Ben and I went for a "run" around the block. It was the slowest half mile I've ever run, but it was also the best. He loved getting out there and showing off his super hero speed. He is Buzz Lightyear today (as opposed to Larry the Bob cucumber or Larry Boy the Super hero) and he was "super fast".

Move over Emily, Benjamin is moving in on your running turf!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet is that boy?! I must say that you have the most handsome little running partner ever.

Prasti said...

looks like ben will be ready to run w/ you for that marathon :)

Connie Krebs said...

How cute!!! Gabby really wants to come with me to workout at Planet Fitness, she thinks I have so much fun which is why I come home all sweaty every day!