Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its not so bad

A little over a week ago, Jon and I headed to a car dealership to turn in my Jeep. It was a lease and the timing couldn't have been more perfect. The lease was up just as the adoption home study was approved. I would have loved to get another Jeep, but with 3 kids, it just wasn't practical. I've been resisting a mini van and looking for suv's with third row seating. What I found just wouldn't work for us. So I caved. We ended up with a (used) mini van. Its a Chrysler Town and Country. It has a lot of miles on it, but it has every feature I wanted and then some. I still have a sun roof. That pretty much sold it. It also has a DVD player, leather, heated seats, dual climate control and power everything. The gas mileage is also phenomenal. That pretty much sold it for Jon. While I'm still looking forward to the day I can have my Jeep back, the van has already proved quite convenient and useful. For now, I guess its not so bad!

No comments: