Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Addiction

Everyone says tattoos are addicting, and they are right! I got my Ben tattoo 3.5 years ago. Sams tattoo was long overdo and after getting his last month, my tattoo obsession has been renewed! Along with Sams tattoo, I got my dads signature. I don't think I put up any pictures of that one. After seeing how great Sams plane turned out, I was thinking that Bens looked a bit blah. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot we can do with that one to spruce it up with out completely altering the original, but my tattoo man (Eric) helped me a little bit last night by adding some shading and giving it some depth. The pictures didn't turn out great so you'll have to see that one in person. Since that one was a quick one, I also got a flower put on my arm. I know little about flowers, I can't keep them alive, but they are pretty to look at! I've wanted to get one for a while and of course now that I have one, I want to get another. I like it, but I'm going to have to go back and get it finished. It was the easiest tattoo by far (in terms of pain), but the blood and swelling was crazy. When I head back, the pink will become a little more purple and we will add a bit more color to the leaves. The flower will be easy to add to and I'm excited to see what Eric will create for me. Next step, save more money!

4 comments:

Prasti said...

preeeettttty! we should both work on getting quarter sleeves :). i bet eric would be happy that the purdum ladies are giving him business. ha!

Corrie said...

Hmm... maybe we should make a Purdum ladies day of it!
Love the flower jenna! Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing the new shading on Ben's too!

Connie Krebs said...

Very pretty! I can't wait to get my 2nd tattoo in January!

Melissa said...

So pretty! I like Prasti's idea of sleeves. I want those!!