Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Privacy

I've been feeling for the kids recently, especially Ben. What ever Ben has, Sam wants. Now that they share a room, they don't seem to have anything that is just theirs. We decided to help them out just a bit. We headed out over the weekend and let them pick out book bags. The bags belong to them and only them. What ever is in Bens bag is off limits to Sam and vise versa. They love them. I'm surprised at how much Sam loves wearing his bag. He picks it up and asks me to help him put it on him. He proudly wears it for 5 minutes then it falls off because he is so little. He happily picks it up and brings it back to me to help him get it back on him. I don't know that he realizes you can actually put stuff in the bag yet. Ben is thrilled. I've already heard him remind Sam several times that he is not allowed in the Cars bag. The bags are too big for both of them, but they look so cute and are so happy. I hope this gives Ben a little bit of peace.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great idea, Mommy!! Sammy is such a Ben-worshiper!! They look really cute.