Sunday, August 29, 2010

Part 3 of 3

It happened. We woke up this morning and my son turned 4. It still doesn't seem real. The little boy that needed help to breath in the beginning informed us last week that he is a man! 4 years ago today (almost to the hour), my baby was being transferred to a different hospital. Jon was exhausted from going back and forth between us and I was planning my hospital escape. It still feels like it was just a few months ago, but then I think about all the worries over his talking, the Elmo phase, the terrible twos starting at 18months, the chicken pox, becoming a big brother the silly things he says, the hugs, the cuddles, starting soccer, looking at preschools... Looking back, maybe it does feel like 4 years. I don't know if I like this.
August 2006
August 2007
August 2008
August 2009
August 2010

Our little man had his 4 year check up last week. He came in at 35lbs and 41". Both are at 50%. They took his blood pressure, checked his eyes and his hearing. He's perfect in every way!

No comments: