Wednesday, September 28, 2011

20 days

I realized I haven't posted much about this pregnancy so I thought I'd give a quick update. I saw my doctor this morning. I am 36weeks and 1 day today and am measuring at 37 weeks. She is predicting he will be close to Sams birth weight (8lb 1oz). She is guessing more than 7lbs 6oz but not too much over 8lbs. I have been having contractions all day every day for two weeks---just not consistently. While going into labor is always a possibility, its not likely. I am finally starting to feel better, in some ways. I only take my nausea medication every 2-3 days. The exhaustion I was feeling has been a lot better. However, the aches, pains, discomfort, taking 5 minutes to roll over in bed at night, the swelling, bloating and feeling like a beached whale are in full swing and have been for a while. I'm really ready to have this baby out and NEVER, EVER do this again!! 20 more days and we'll have a baby. That still seems like an eternity, but it also feels like 5:30am on 10-18 will be here any minute.
She has no idea that she is about to be replaced as the baby of the family!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

she may not always be the baby, but she'll always be daddy's little girl!

Can't wait to meet this newest little one.

Mom said...

Ellie will never be "replaced" she will be "complimented" by her new brother!!