Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guitar

With a lot of help from Uncle A, Ben got a real guitar for his birthday this year. He loves Gibsons guitar and turned everything around the house into a guitar. I think he plays it every day, but with all the rain we had today, we had an extended concert! Here is a sample of my day:
Jon told Ben that uncle A offered to give him a couple guitar lessons. His response: "I already know how to play!"

In baby news, we are making huge progress in the getting things done department. I don't know if my nesting has kicked in, but after this weekend, we will have 4 completely clean bedrooms (I'm talking cleaned, mopped, blinds cleaned, furniture moved, closets organized etc!), a new play room and an almost spotless basement. I think the house will be cleaner for this baby than it was when we moved in! We have also officially decided on the name and bought the coming home outfit. All the baby clothes have been washed, but haven't made it out of the basement yet. I think we even have a plan for the kids while we are in the hospital. We still have a few minor things to do, but I'm feeling really good about bringing a baby home.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bummer, the video isn't working for me.

Mom said...

Just wait until Jon teaches Ellie how to play the drums!!