Thursday, August 15, 2013

Buzz

The boys (especially Ben) love getting their hair cut. They'll get it cut and the next week they are asking for another cut.  I don't know if its the actual cut or the lame prize they get at the place we go to for the cuts.  Of course, since Jon cut Zachs hair at home, Ben has been asking to have Jon cut his hair.  Its made me cringe a bit because Zachs hair is really (really) short and I like a little length on the top of their heads.  Also, they were cursed with my "hair grows really, incredibly, painfully slow" gene so we only have to pay for cuts every 4ish months.  It was getting to be about that time so I went with it and Jon buzzed them.  
Its short....

Really, really short.
They however, think they look awesome.  Who can argue with those faces?  Looks like dads in business..in 4 more months.

No comments: