Sunday, December 29, 2013

She's 3!

I can't believe our little girl is 3.  Some days it seems to go so fast.  Some days I'm amazed shes only 3.  Ellie is our feisty, out of the box, crazy, challenging, drama queen. She's going to make a great teenager some day!  She knows exactly what she wants, which is a dress she can spin in, anything Minnie Mouse, complete control over the remote, any toy in the area and Zach.  She loves to sing and make up songs with aunt Corrie who happens to be her favorite person (besides mom and dad of course--I hope). She loves fruit and what ever dads eating and flowers. She talks almost as much as her brothers and can scream just as loud.  She is stubborn and hilarious.  She makes me laugh when I'm not thinking about strangling her.  She keeps us on our toes every minute of the day. 
2010
2013
She's made all the paper work, waiting, traveling, social worker drama and hospital madness worth it.  I don't know what we'd do with out our feisty jelly bean.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! So glad to get to celebrate with you and sing songs with you and I'm very lucky to be one of your favorites!